- Cleanse: You need to cleanse your skin with a good cleanser. Try to use glycerine soaps which are not too rough on your skin. Frequent using of some soaps will make your skin dry. And, if you wish to give organic treatment to your skin, you can use milk or yogurt on them. Other than that, you should wash your face every night for removing the make-up and sunscreens, which will clog the pores. You can use some good cleansing lotions too for that. Some women use warm water for loosening up the dirt from the skin.
- Exfoliate: You can exfoliate your skin to make it look younger. And, for doing that, you can use the facial scrub. There are various scrubs available or you could make your own organic one. There are chemical peels, retinoids and other scrubs with which you can clean up the pores in your skin.
- Moisturizing: This is another important task in skin care. You will need to moisturise your skin more frequently so that it doesn’t become dry and ugly. Also, when the skin becomes tight, it requires some amount of moisturising. And, for people who want organic solutions, they could make use of coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil etc.
- Apply sunscreens: If you expose yourself frequently in the sun, then you need to make use of sunscreens too. Most of the wrinkles happen due to exposure to sun. One should make use of 2 moisturisers. One should be used during the night time and the other one with Ultra Violet protection should be used during the day time.
- Use eye creams: The skin which surrounds the eye does not have fatty tissues. And, because of that, they are thin and have wrinkles. So, one can apply special eye creams which will help in thickening the area and in removing the wrinkles. This post in portuguese might help you choose the best cream for your skin! (melhor creme anti rugas)
Looking young is no longer a difficult task. Only proper care is required. Remember to splash some lukewarm water on your face, which will help in removing the excess oil from the night moisturisers.